Livestock & Pasture Nutrition Seminar
Wednesday 19 September – 6.00pm for a 6.30pm start
Gunabul Homestead, Gympie QLD 4570
Want to learn the latest nutrition techniques to help increase profits and improve the sustainability of your herd?
The seminar will cover strategies to improve profitability through the latest techniques in livestock nutrition and health management.
Craig Stevenson & Peter Ramsey
Training and presentation will include:
- Tick control
- Fly control aid with Demize Pour On
- Q&A on HGP’s
- Rumensin® and the benefits for pasture cattle
Presentation Topics will include:
- Extracting more $$ from the paddock through key supplement programs
- Backgrounding and Feedlotting
- The best way to identify a mineral or trace element deficiency on your property
- Preperation of rations for feeding, stud cattle or grain assist
- Maximising weight gains on oats and forages
TICKETS – $15 PP
Ticket price will include seminar admission, dinner, a drink on arrival, and tea and coffee.
Please bring a copy of your soil tests if you wish to discuss specific issues.
For catering purposes please RSVP by Monday, 17 September.
For more information call:
Sullivan Livestock – (07) 5482 9252
AgSolutions – 1800 81 57 57