Livestock & Pasture Nutrition Seminar
Wednesday 21 November – 6.00pm for a 6.15pm start
Sarina RSL, Sarina QLD 4570
Want to learn the latest nutrition techniques to help increase profits and improve the sustainability of your cattle?
The seminar will cover strategies to improve profitability through the latest techniques in livestock nutrition and health management.
Presentation will include:
- Vaccination Techniques and Strategies
- Disease Management in Northern Australia
- Parasite Management and key findings from the Wormtrax data
Presentation Topics will include:
- Extracting more $$ from the paddock through key supplement programs
- Backgrounding, Feedlotting & Stud Cattle
- Production and strategies such as early weaning
- Addressing the most limiting nutrients
- Linking soil nutrition to livestock requirements
TICKETS – Free
Event will include seminar and food platters upon arrival for a light meal before we start.
Please bring a copy of your soil tests if you wish to discuss specific issues.
For catering purposes please RSVP by Friday, 16th November.
To RSVP please phone:
Farm HQ Sarina – (07) 4956 2139
AgSolutions – 1800 81 57 57