The following application rates are a guide only. A soil test is recommended to identify specific needs for your soil and crop. Split applications may be beneficial in certain circumstances.
- Can be applied at plant stage, or for best results apply 4-6 weeks prior to planting.
- Can be applied to existing crops.
- Safe to use as a seed carrier.
- No withholding period for stock.
Use higher application rates
- For irrigated or high intensity farming.
- For soil with high sodium levels.
- Where soil pH is a problem.
- For clay-based or compacted soil.
- For seriously depleted soil.
AgSolutions® provides a soil testing service, allowing you to work with our qualified Field Advisors to develop, implement and monitor a soil management program designed specifically for your soil and crop needs. Read more>
Soil management program
AgSolutions recommends a program of remineralisation, mulching and crop rotation including a legume. Soil aeration is recommended where necessary and practical. Repeat applications of NatraMin are vital to restore mineral elements to your soil. As soil fertility improves, water-soluble fertiliser can often be reduced.
For more information, soil management advice or tips for spreading NatraMin, call AgSolutions Australia on 1800 81 57 57